Three Vivo smartphones have got price cut in India which include Vivo V9, Vivo Y83, and Vivo X21. The price cut will come into effect from today that is August 27, 2018. Vivo V9 is now available at Rs. 18,990 while Vivo Y83 and Vivo X21 at the price of Rs. 13,990 and 31,990 respectively. At the time of launch, Vivo V9 was priced at Rs. 22,990. In July, the price was reduced to Rs. 20,990 and now to Rs. 18,990. The price of Vivo Y83 at the time of launch was Rs. 14,990 while Vivo X21 was launched at the price of 35,990.
Vivo V9 Features
- It is available in Sapphire Blue, Pearl Black and Champagne Gold colors.
- It has 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory.
- It works on Android 8.1 Oreo Funtouch operating system.
- It has 6.3 inch screen with the resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels.
- It has 626 Qualcomm Snapdragon processor for fast performance.
- It competes with Honor Play and Nokia 6.1.
Vivo Y83 Features
- It comes with 4GB RAM and 32GB storage.
- It has octa core 2GHz processor.
- It has dual camera. The rear camera is of 13 megapixel while the front camera is of 8 megapixel.
- It has a 3260 mAh battery for long duration performance.
Vivo X21 Features
- It has 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor.
- It has 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
- The rear camera is of 12 megapixel while the front camera is of 5 megapixel.